Pages

reciting Ayatul Kursi before sleeping

Ayatul Kursi is a Smartphone application that brings Muslims all over the world an opportunity to listen to beautiful recitation of highly blessed Verse of Kuri present in second Chapter of the Holy Quran. Besides Translation and Transliteration, it also provides user with Tajweed and Testing one`s own Tajweed for increased understanding of appropriate pronunciations during recital.


Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory).(Al-Baqarah 2: 255)

Ayat al Qursi-Complete recitation (with translation) by Saad Al-Ghamdi I have so many stories to tell regarding the Powers of Ayatul Kursi, some are very secret that I cannot tell here, but on one occasion, I was unable to sleep for so many days, and my body was paining me all over (some years ago), when I told my mother about the issue (before she passed away), she told me to be reciting Ayatul Kursi before sleeping and after waking up from sleep, I did that the next night, and my sleeping was tight and smooth, and waked up without any pain and the bad dreams I was having, few days I realized that I was being followed by Devils, because the things that were causing me have sleepless nights was baby crying (we don't have a baby in the house), children playing in our compound, television noise (sometimes I standup and go to the living room and see the tv is off) water pouring from the bathroom, but when I go to the bathroom, I will see nothing, there was even a time when I saw head above me (just head without body) but was unable to shout. All these nightmares and more, I was very scared if the night comes, but since I learnt the Ayatul Kursi, I never go to sleep again without it, and all these things disappeared, no more coming.






 

Mengenai Saya

Most Reading

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.